Here at Switchback LED Lighting we also specialize in building and retrofitting headlight fittings.
We source a brand new aftermarket set of headlights.
These headlights are to fit the Non OEM Projector model of MQ Triton Only.
OEM HID Projector headlights run a different wiring system that is not compatible with these headlights.
MQ Triton Custom Headlights features:
- D2S 3″ Projector retrofit – Standard gloss black (Apollo 3.0) and turbine shrouds each with the choice of Switchback or RGBW chasing halos.
- Housing Blackout – All internals are painted black, the standard reflector lens chrome is removed and painted matte/satin black.
- 55w HID bulbs with huge light output
LEAD TIME: We usually allow up to a month before the customer receives their order. This depends on how busy we are. If their is going to be any delays we will send you an email.
- Switchback Halo – White halo with the option of flashing amber when you indicate. (Wiring from each indicator required)
- RGBW Chasing Halo – App controlled through bluetooth with over 200 chasing show modes and all standard static colours.
Projector Lens etching options:
- Custom (Send us your design)
- Honeycomb – Honeycomb pattern etched onto the lenses.
- None – No Lens etching
Some basic wiring is required to run the D2S projector to integrate Low and High Beam up to the factory H4 sockets.
This is a H4 controller loom which connects straight to the battery, to both H4 headlight plugs and to the projector wiring.
Halos: Will need a basic wiring harness (included):
This harness needs to be wired to some sort of 12v power, this can be done from by splicing into the parker circuit (Halos will turn on with parker) or finding an accessories fuse in your fuse box, which can allow the halos to operate when your key is in the accessories position.
- Your newly modified headlights (to spec of your choices made at checkout)
- H4 Projector control harness
- Halo harness (If halos were chosen)
- 55w D2S HIDs complete with ballasts
- Parker LEDs / Indicator LEDs (If Chosen)
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE:
For off-road use only.
Please refer to our ADR law information page in the footer (bottom) of our site.