- Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Switchback LED Lighting.
We provide a limited warranty on all physical goods purchased from Switchback LED Lighting.
What does this limited warranty cover?
The limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Switchback LED Lighting will repair or replace at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct the problems?
Switchback LED Lighting will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period varies from product to product. All Products have individual warranty periods that we abide by; these are located in the descriptions of each and every product on our website (switchbacklighting.com.au).
What does this limited warranty NOT cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Failure to follow installation instructions resulting in malfunction/ damage.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must contact us via phone/email during the warranty period of the particular product purchased.
The product will need to be removed from the vehicle prior to the repair/replacement/refund taking place.
If we installed the product: You will be required to bring the vehicle back to us to have the product removed.
If we did not install the product: The product will need to be removed from the vehicle and returned to us for the necessary action to take place.
Information we require:
- Proof of purchase
- Detailed description of the issue/s you’re having.
- Detailed description of when the issue first occurred and events leading up to the issue.
- Is the issue ongoing or is the issue occasional?
Phone: Mitchell Thiele – 0429 135 650