Here at Switchback LED Lighting we also specialize in building and retrofitting headlight fittings.
VF Quad Projectors with Housing Blackout
- Projector conversion from standard reflector housing in High Beam. (High Beam H9 changes to a H1 bulb. H1 LED included).
- Housing Blackout. (All chrome painted gloss black).
- Projector Lense Etching (None/Honeycomb) (Please contact us straight away for custom etching.)
- Customizable “Fin” Colour
- Breather modules added to prevent condensation
These headlights are made upon order ONLY; we don’t stock completed fittings as everyone has a different headlight preference.
100% Plug and Play
Direct plug and play, unplug your old headlight fittings, plug in your new headlight fittings. All LED bulbs ordered will be installed and tested prior to you receiving your new headlights.
NOTE: If demon eyes are selected their is additional wiring required to power them. You will receive a complete wiring harness that is plug and play.
- 2x Modified Custom Headlight Fittings (Brand New Aftermarket Headlight Fittings)
- Demon eye wiring kit (LED Driver, Bluetooth Module, dielectric grease) (If demon eye option is selected)
LED Parkers, High Beam and Indicators are included.
Low Beam is an optional extra.
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE
For off-road use only, Refer to our ADR Approval page
We estimate a 2-4 week lead time from when the order is placed to when the customer receives the product.
If you require any further information or wish to place a custom order, please check with our staff.
We offer a warranty period of 12 months for any defects in build quality that is affected when building these headlights, this includes headlight seal, and internal paint. Please note: OEM and Aftermarket headlights to suit VF CAN be subject to condensation on the inside of the headlight lens. This is due to the insufficient amount of breathers on these headlights, we do our best to combat this issue: 2x bolt on breather vents added, extra precautions taken when sealing headlight and 1x 10g silica packets are added inside the housing to help prevent this issue.
9 times out of 10 customers will not have this issue, but sometimes in high humidity situations mixed with cold weather it is quite common. Our warranty DOES NOT cover light condensation.
We do not offer warranty on the headlight fittings themselves from TYC.