What is “Quad-Lo Dual-Hi”?
“Quad-Lo Dual-Hi” is a brand new headlight setup to Switchback LED Lighting. A “Lo-Hi” Projector is added to the standard reflector housing of the VE Commodore headlights, this means that we can safely operate ALL FOUR Projectors for low beam all at the same time! This essentially means that we have double the light output, but still maintaining the safety cut-off points built into each projector, eliminating any glare in the eyes of oncoming traffic. High beam will operate as normal as the headlights have a solenoid wired up internally on the projector which when high beam is triggered, the cut-off shields in the high beam projectors flip down, giving you plenty of distance hundreds of meters down the road.
VE Quad-Low Projectors
- Lo/Hi Projector conversion from standard reflector housing in High Beam. (High Beam H9 changes to a H1 bulb. H1 LED included).
- Optional* Housing Blackout. (All chrome painted gloss black).
- Projector Lens Etching (None/Honeycomb/Custom) (Please contact us straight away for custom lens etching.)
- Breather modules added to prevent condensation
Please Note: This conversion on the VE means that we have to “delete” the parking light in the headlight die to its position in the high beam reflector bowl.
These headlights are made upon order ONLY; we don’t stock completed fittings as everyone has a different headlight preference.
100% Plug and Play
Direct plug and play, unplug your old headlight fittings, plug in your new headlight fittings. All LED bulbs ordered will be installed and tested prior to you receiving your new headlights.
- 2x Modified Custom Headlight Fittings (Brand New Aftermarket Headlight Fittings)
- LED Low beam, High Beam and Parkers (LED Indicators Optional)
Our X9 LEDs (Low beam, high beam are included in these headlight fittings.
LED Indicators are an OPTIONAL EXTRA
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE
For off-road use only, Refer to our ADR Approval page
We estimate a 2-4 week lead time from when the order is placed to when the customer receives the product.
If you require any further information or wish to place a custom order, please check with our staff.
We offer a warranty period of 12 months for any defects in build quality that is affected when building these headlights, this includes headlight seal, and internal paint.
We do not offer warranty on the headlight fittings themselves from TYC.
Our X9 LED Bulbs have a 24 Month warranty included.