Here at Switchback LED Lighting we also specialize in building and retrofitting headlight fittings.
VZ Quad Projectors with Sequential Halos with a Gloss Blackout
- Projector conversion from standard reflector housing in High Beam (Bulb changed from H9 to a H1)
- Quad Sequential Halos (Controlled Via Smartphone App through Bluetooth)
- Housing Blackout (Matte or Gloss)
- Projector Lense Etching (None/Honeycomb)
- 200+ Chasing modes and all static colours.
The headlights plug in as normal (Low beam, parkers, high beam, indicators) but some basic wiring is required to power the sequential halos.
- Wired to accessories power (Halos will come on when in accessories mode )
- Wired to ignition (Halos will only operate when engine is running .)
- Wired to straight 12V through a switch (This is manual operation, this means that the driver can choose when the halos are on/off.) Leaving them on will flatten your battery
- Positive (Accessories, Ignition, 12V)
- Negative (Chassis/ – Terminal of the battery)
We include a Fuse Tap which can be used to find the relevant fuse in your engine bay fuse box.
- 2x Modified Custom Headlight Fittings
- 1x Wiring kit (Driver module, bluetooth module and power supply)
- 2x Extension harness (generally the passenger side headlights halo connections will be too short to reach the drivers side.)
- 1x Tube of dielectric grease. (This MUST BE used in all 3 pin plugs to prevent water damage. Failure to do so will void warranty on the product)
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE
For off-road use only. Please refer to our ADR law information page in the footer (bottom) of our site.
We estimate a 2-3 week lead time from when the order is placed to when the customer receives the product.
If you require any further information or wish to order, please check with our staff.
We offer a warranty period of 12 months for the halos and electronics in this kit. This warranty is only valid if the customer followed all installation directions and used all relevant parts.