Here at Switchback LED Lighting we also specialize in building and retrofitting headlight fittings.
FG XR6/8 Quad Projector Features:
- Projector conversion from standard reflector housing in High Beam
- RGBW Demon Eyes (App Controlled)
- Housing Blackout (Matte, Gloss Black or Custom)
- Customizable Projector Shroud Colour
- Lense Etching (Optional)
These headlights are made upon order so please allow up to 4 weeks for the build to be completed.
The headlights plug in as normal (Low beam, parkers, high beam, indicators) but some basic wiring is required to power the demon eyes.
- Wired to accessories power (demon eyes will come on when in accessories mode )
- Wired to ignition (demon eyes will only operate when engine is running .)
- Wired to straight 12V through a switch (This is manual operation, this means that the driver can choose when the demon eyes are on/off.) Leaving them on will flatten your battery.
- 2x Modified Custom Headlight Fittings (Based on your order choices)
- Low Beam LED Bulbs (With H7 Adapter) (These are only included if you have selected to have them fitted)
- MK1 – MK2 conversion harness for low beam. (If ordered)
- High Beam LED (H1)
- 1x Wiring kit (Switchback driver module, bluetooth module and power supply)
- 2x Extension harness (generally the passenger side headlights demon eye connections will be too short to reach the drivers side.)
- 1x Tube of dielectric grease. (This MUST BE used in all 5 pin plugs to prevent water damage. Failure to do so will void warranty on the product)
- Positive (Accessories, Ignition, 12V)
- Negative (Chassis/ – Terminal of the battery)
We include a fuse tap in our kit with wiring instructions.
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE
For off-road use only. Please refer to our ADR law information page in the footer (bottom) of our site.
Compatible With Ford Falcon
Sedan / Ute
- FG Series 1 = 2008.02~2011.10
Model Variants = XR6 / XR6 Turbo / XR8 NOTE: MK1 to MK2 Conversion harness needed for Series 1 Models
- FG Series 2 = 2011.10~2014.09
Model Variants : XR6 / XR6 Turbo / XR8