Here at Switchback LED Lighting we also specialize in building and retrofitting headlight fittings.
WM/WN Caprice custom headlights with Sequential Halos, Hi-Lense projector conversion
NON HID model used, unless customer supplies own headlights.
- Hi-Lense projector conversion from standard reflector housing in High Beam
- Quad Sequential Halos (Controlled Via Smartphone App through Bluetooth)
- Housing Blackout available
- Single Low beam projector Lense Etching (None/Honeycomb)
- Breather module added to prevent condensation (If Applicable)
The headlights plug in as normal (Low beam, parkers, high beam, indicators) but some basic wiring is required to power the sequential halos.
- Wired to accessories power (Halos will come on when in accessories mode )
- Wired to ignition (Halos will only operate when engine is running).
- Wired to straight 12V through a switch (This is manual operation, this means that the driver can choose when the halos are on/off.) Leaving them on will flatten your battery
We include a fuse tap in our kit making it plug and play for the ignition or constant option,
- Positive (Accessories, Ignition, 12V)
- Negative (Chassis/ – Terminal of the battery)
The rest of the kit is completely plug and play.
- 2x Modified Custom Headlight Fittings
- 1x Wiring kit (Driver module, bluetooth module and power supply)
- 2x Extension harness (generally the passenger side headlights halo connections will be too short to reach the drivers side.)
- 1x Tube of dielectric grease. (This MUST BE used in all 3 pin plugs to prevent water damage. Failure to do so will void warranty on the product)
PARKERS, LOW BEAM, INDICATORS NOT INCLUDED!
These can be added at an additional cost.
LEGALITY FOR ROAD USE
For off-road use only. Please refer to our ADR law information page in the footer (bottom) of our site.
We estimate a 4 week lead time from when the order is placed to when the customer receives the product. We are a PART TIME business and only operate a few hours a day where we can.
We offer a warranty period of 12 months for the halos and electronics in this kit. This warranty is only valid if the customer followed all installation directions and used all relevant parts.